Our professional sales consultants will assist you with your design and offer full project management from start to finish by means of our site foreman and installers.
Our offer to developers
- We produce and package quality DIY Cupboard solutions for your development.
- We have a range of kitchen designs and accessories, including sinks and taps to choose from in our showrooms.
- We educate your company’s in-house installers to use our product effectively, and in doing so, speeding up installations and improving the end results.
- We package your order by building unit to maximise efficiency. We also assemble your units upon request. Each building’s checklist is carefully verified before leaving the factory.
Our quality services
- We provide pre-project design assistance
- We offer product training for project managers and cabinet installers
- We are available to assist you and your teams throughout the project and have dedicated representatives to provide product and installation guidance.
- We visit your site regularly to make sure there are no delays on orders.
Our reliable manufacturing system
- Our factory is set up with a beam saw, multiple CNC machines and edge banders.
- We have capacity for large workloads and are set up to run 24-7 if required.
- We employ a complement of 40 staff
- Our cupboards are pre-drilled for convenience and assembled with cam and dowel systems.
- Wall hanging brackets and anchor plates for ease of installation and strength.
- Each cupboard is fitted on waterproof plastic legs.
- We use Roco and AFF fittings
- Our bedroom cupboards or tall units are not pre-assembled but are all pre-drilled for screws and adjustable shelving.
- We pre-assemble kitchen cupboards and vanities with factory proximity for adjustments if needed.
- We manufacture our own range of PVC wrapped doors and melamine impact doors.
Pre-assembly and quality control
1. Each unit’s kitchen is pre-assembled and labelled according to plan
2. Each unit’s hanging rods and hardware is boxed and labelled
3. Each bedroom cupboard is strapped and labelled
Rawson Three Fountains Development
We supplied 120 units to the Rawson Development 3 Fountains in Kenilworth.
We supplied 600 units in the Ondangwa project over a period of 4 years.
The Okahandja development has been successfully completed with 80 units supplied by us.
Tete Zambezi River Lodge
The Tete Zambezi River Lodge will serve to provide an oasis of quality living and relaxation in the high action mining town of Tete. Providing accommodation for short term visitors, and visiting expatriate businessmen who are resident or working in industry and mining in the Tete Province. We have been selected to supply all of the flat packed cupboards for the project.